Only 10 minutes ride by car from Hakone Yumoto station takes you to Hotel Hatsuhana in a silent valley of Oku Yumoto where a mountain stream of Sukumo river runs through. As the Japanese style annex of Hotel de Yama, a authentic resort hotel, we welcome you in an innovative manner that is a mixture of the refined hotel services and total ease a ryokan (traditional Japanese inn) proudly offers. "Savoriest" is our motto in cooking and services, and you can enjoy a tranquil and relaxing time here.
20-1 Sukumogawa, Hakone-machi,
Tel: (81)-460-85-7321 Fax: (81)-460-85-7322
Once you leave the hustle and bustle of the big city to reach Hatsuhana, You will be welcome by our warm hospitality. Spacious guestrooms are designed with an underlying Japanese style to create a cozy atmosphere. Furthermore, all the guestrooms face Sukumo valley so that you can fully enjoy the eternal beauty of Oku Yumoto ravine from your rooms. The rooms equipped with western style beds are also available to make your stay more comfortable.
The hot spring at Hatsuhana which gushes out of the source on the premises is alkaline simple thermal. Dubbed "Bath to make beauties", its abundant flow makes your skin smooth and shiny. Outside the large communal baths are open-air baths arranged in a Japanese garden style. Here, a leisurely soak viewing Mount Yusaka can provide an eternal moment of supreme bliss.
large communal bath
Japanese cuisine "Tsutsuji no Chaya- Tea hut of azalea"
Our Japanese restaurant Tsutsuji no Chaya puts a progressive spin on traditional "Kaiseki" dishes, which are luxuriously made with the freshest food ingredients in season. Choice selections of seafood and produce, together with the art of competent chefs, bring out a delicate and profound taste. The formal beauty in Japanese cuisine such as tableware and presentation style is strictly respected so that the Japanese saying "tasting with ones eyes" may be perfectly carried out.
Breakfast：7:30-9:30 (Last order 9:30)
Lunch：11:30〜14:00 (Last order 14:00)
Dinner： 17:30〜20:30 (Last order 20:30)
- <Getting from the airport to Shinjuku Station> From Narita Airport to Shinjuku Station, From Haneda Airport to Shinjuku Station.
- From Shinjuku Station to Hakone-Yumoto Station.
- Hakone Yumoto stationon the Odakyu line is 85 minutes from Odakyu Shinjuku station by "Romance Car"express train.
- 15 minutes by car via Kyu-kaido -former highway- from Hakoneguchi Interchange of Odawara-Atsugi Doro Motorway, Hatsuhana is in front of Sukumogawa Interchange.
- Shuttle bus service is provided to and from Hakone Yumoto station.